Domestic contribution or self-sacrifice? Which will you choose?
Double 6s - very domestic, colorful/designer, landscaping, parental, nurturing, self-sacrificing, self-doubt
- Bring color into your life! What is dingy and/or dull around your home that can be changed or changed out? Bring out the colorful items and eliminate or put away the dingy
- Purchase a bouquet of flowers for yourself or for the family
- Reassess choices that you gave up because everyone else thought you should. Was it the right thing to do and can you still implement them into your life?
- Create a new recipe
- Redesign your surroundings
- Are you a designer? Hone your talent and skill
- Start your vegetable garden inside
- Invite someone over for coffee/tea
- Make it a family night (even with friends or one other person)
There can be a fine line between placing our goals on a short hold for the sake of others and self-sacrificing. To give up everything you want for the sake of others rarely brings it to you in the long run, and rarely does a person receive a thank you for this sacrifice. We all compromise and realize the necessity of it, but I've never heard a person jubilant over their ability to sacrifice all their needs and goals.