Oops...here we go again! We're singing the phrases of "Me, Me, Me...." once again. And with the US going on Daylight Savings Time, our schedule might just be a wee bit off today.
Though the 1 is known for it's ability to have leadership and independence, we're pushing it to the hilt. And with the 4 attitude number in the mix of 1s, we may appear a bit argumentative with our approach.
Double 1s - headstrong, authoritarian, isolated, independence, aggressive, feeling at times as if we are not good enough. If you have double 1s in your Numerical Blueprint, you'll feel every bit of it, but we choose how we respond.
- Springing Forward on Daylight Savings is tough on a lot of folks. Chill with a good cup of coffee/tea/juice this morning and adjust by going to sleep earlier.
- Start a fun new project in celebration of Spring coming!
- Do not take it personal if others are delving into their own projects or don't have a lot to say
- Think before speaking
- Walk away from confrontation
- Give yourself some moments of R&R if you're pushing yourself
- Give yourself some moments of calmness if you're feeling "not good enough"
- Study a topic you're interested in
- Be inventive! (The 1 likes that)
- FOCUS on something you wish to manifest
Perhaps you'll take this day with stride and ease (depending on the numbers in your Numerical Blueprint), but for some of us with double 1s in our blueprint, we just might bite off more than we can chew...and then let you know about it.