(Work and work) Well those cars never seem to stop comin'.
(Work and work) Keep those rags and machines hummin'
(Work and work) my fingers to the bone
(Work) at five I can't wait 'til it's time to go home (Rose Royce, Carwash, 1976)
It's a Work Day!
What's on the list?
And with the double 4s, we just might have a real idea of how it should be performed!
Double 4s - Needing to learn/teach, stability in relationships/business, wanting security, able to focus, making mountains out of molehills, hard-headed, bossy, argumentative.
- Avoid arguments; it's only one day
- Understand that we all have our strengths and allow others to perform theirs
- FOCUS on your home/business projects; analysis runs high today
- Apply for a new job
- Work on a home-based business (or your own business). Analyze how you can increase sales and begin implementing it. If you're stuck, begin reading publications today on what others suggest
- If you work for someone else, consider how you can perform your job better and suggest new changes. Realize that your supervisor may have thoughts of their own as well, so present it in a professional manner
- Contact a Realtor to put a home up for sale; go house searching
- Avoid analyzing past relationships - our minds can race today
- Learn something you've always wanted to learn
- DIY projects on your home; repair a few items
- Begin putting a house in order to sell