I have something to SAY! CAN YOU HEAR ME? I don't really care; I'm talking anyway! In fact:
Yakety - Yak! The Communicative 3 is in doubles today!
Double 3 - Communication, sales pitching, artistic endeavors, playfulness, pouting, tantrums, GOSSIP
And with the 6 in the mix...well...it may appear that most of it will be aimed at our families.
- If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say it at all
- Play musical instruments
- Turn up the tunes and enjoy
- If you have to have the noise around you today, play comedy DVDs or CDs
- Tell stories (no, not lies - tell good stories)
- Play board or card games, but not for blood
- It's not a day of being alone, so if you are solitary at present, get out among others, use the telephone, social networks, email, or Skype to connect with others
And on the note of playfulness, why not enter a Contest to learn how to weave the numbers as you've read above? Hop on over to 1 Woman's Wisdom on Facebook by clicking here, scroll down and follow the contest rules (not many, really). The drawing is tomorrow, Monday, March 4th.