Should I stay? Should I go? The combo of the stable one meets the adventurer.
The mind could wander a bit today as the focused 4 keeps being reminded by the wandering 5 that it would be more fun to [fill in the blank].
These are typically not partners in the world of Numerology, so we could be all over the board when it comes to paying attention.
However, the 4 and 8 are business numbers; the 5 is PR and Sales - so if you're in a business, TRY to keep it lighthearted and you'll do well with your customers (the 4 and 8 are not into lighthearted).
- Take time for both vibrations. Don't feel it has to be just one way
- Get out for a short walk - work will always be waiting when you return
- Utilize an organizer, if need be, to schedule all the things you want to do
- Take time out to study a topic you've wanted to learn, particularly if there is movement, hands-on, travel, or action involved in it
- Don't try to complete all your DIY projects unless you have 4s and 8s in your Numerical Blueprint
- Take an online class
- If registering for a University, you may discover you want to roam farther than expected. So, if you want to stay close to home, wait a few days until the 5s pass
- Travel to visit a museum, or workshop
- Wanting a different type of vacation? If you're combining education with travel, book it!
- Watch a documentary with action in it - nothing boring today
It's just a strange combo where "stay at home" is enticed with an adventuresome spirit. Give into both and enjoy yourself!