"Shake it up....dance all night"
Today's vibration reminds me of this song. We certainly do NOT want to be bored and so we're all looking for something a little different to do. None of the numbers above are particularly work driven like the 1 and 8, so even though we still may hold onto our work ethic, we're looking to have a little more fun and laughter added to the mix. I would say that this is a good one for a Friday.
- Take goodies into the office and share
- Revamp your schedule (if you can) and don't do the same ol' thing
- Change your office or house about - create more room within a room
- It's time to break out those new paint swatches and begin the painting - haven't decided on it yet? Choose something different! Break out of the ordinary.
- Cook something different tonight
- Make it a family night, but not a "sit around" one. Either get out of the house or participate in an activity the 5 wants movement
- Have a small impromptu or "come as you are" dessert gathering or supper
- Move - literally - move to a new place to live
- Tear up the "junk room" and make it into a sewing/guest/exercise/whatever room
- If you're a designer, create something totally different from what you typically do
- Garden? Try something new - raised beds or container growing
And on that note...