The last 8/9 challenge for awhile! We're given another opportunity to stop/quit/rearrange
- our jobs,
- career choices,
- bad health choices,
- habits we'd like or should shed or even.....
our wardrobes! Oh Yes....let's talk about that one, shall we?
Did you know that 8 loves looking HOT!?
Of course. It isn't a time of crazy dressing, as 8 doesn't want to look like (shall we admit) someone who will qualify for the online Wal-mart crowd photos! NOOOOOOO!
- What doesn't fit nicely?
- Does it make you happy wearing it?
- Does it brighten you up colorwise? Or is it Swamp Green, Sewer Brown, or a truly unidentifiable color that drains you of life? Get rid of it. Choose rich COLOR! If you don't know if it looks good, grab a person in the store and ask
- Have you worn it in the last 5 years? Do you really think you're going to?
- Does it have sleeves you've literally cut off with a pair of scissors (along with snags, holes, etc.)?
- Would it qualify for the Wal-Mart Photos? (For those who don't know what that is, google People of Wal-mart - it's frightening)
- When you wear it, do you have to cover up with a coat to run outside for 30 seconds because you're afraid anyone will see?
GET RID OF IT! You don't have to shop at Neiman -Marcus or Gucci to replace these items. You don't have to replace the entire collection all in 1 - 3 months. There is a Universal belief that if you make room by shedding that which you don't want, you will have "room" to bring in new things. Give it a whirl!