We have two more 9/1 combos this month (today and the 27th), but this is not the time to procrastinate.
This is our infamous "Wrap It Up - Get It On!" vibration.
Yesterday, we had the opportunity to leave the habit behind. Today we have a second opportunity to not only leave behind that which doesn't work, but take the first step to move forward. It's a day of ACTION!
- Walk away from that which is not for your highest and best good; Move towards the good for your life
- Change your opinion of how you view a situation if you feel there's more to a story you're experiencing
- Practice compassion, even with yourself
- Make an important decision and take the first step towards taking it (make an appointment, announce it, sign a contract, etc.)
- Give constructive, compassionate advice, if asked
- Take time to listen to one who needs an ear
- Balance your time between others and yourself
- Write non-fiction/self-help or journal
- Take a short time to meditate or just sit in silence and listen to the sounds of the Earth
- Listen to your inner voice
- Come to your own conclusions from your own research, feelings, etc. regarding a decision you need to make
Change and move forward is not always the phrase we wish to hear, but the only way we can attain that which we wish, is to stand up from where we are and move. If we sit and wait for it to knock on the front door, it may never arrive.