We visited this vibration on the 1st and also on the 10th. But I like to visit a variety of possibilities so what else can this vibration bring us?
PLAYING HARD! It reminds me of my Dad. He worked hard and played hard. There was no dilly-dally sort of behavior about anything he did. And with the 1 of leadership and determination joining forces with the 3 of communication, laughter, playfulness, and creativity, we could really be pushing this attribute.
- Weather permitting, get outside with the basketball, tennis ball, soft ball, and have a good game!
- If it's raining, get out the board games or jig-saw puzzles
- Bring interesting finger-food snacks to the mix
- Sing as if no one is listening
- Dance as if no one is watching
- Keep the DVDs to comedies and fun! If you wouldn't want to live through the subject, don't watch it
- If you have to mow the lawn, mow it in circles or squares - have fun with your chores
- Don't just watch others play; GET INVOLVED
While playing today, watch your words. Lean towards playfulness and less towards dominance.