She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...
We've all played that game when we were little but today, we may find ourselves playing it once more. And with the 8 vibration, "she" just might be what we do for a living. "I love it, I love it not...."
The decision that will have to be made is, is it for our highest and best good? Are we there because we feel we can not leave, it's what we're "suppose to do", or we feel trapped? Change is in the air (5) and the 11 asks, is it uplifting, motivating, and what we truly want to be doing in life? We'll have to decide.
- Reevaluate what you do for a living
- Reevaluate relationships you have. Are they for your best good or are you only tolerating them?
- Show compassion
- Choose that which is for your best good and future development
- Change the way you communicate with someone
- Change the way you think of yourself
- FOCUS on the changes you'd like to see in your life. Envision the end result
- Do something off the wall with your companion or spouse - make it fun!
- Try a new massage therapist or energy practitioner
- Create or re-create Sacred Space within your home
Typically, these two vibrations are complete challenges to each other, but we can always find something positive to do. TRUST your gut feelings today and follow its lead.