"The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round...." Actually, it won't be on the bus, it'll be in our brains. When the 4 meets 7, over-analyzing is the theme of the day. 4 and 7 can stay up all night analyzing the fall of the Roman Empire. But they love it as they are both students. For others, they'll be making mountains out of molehills.
- Watch your analyzing or you may wear yourself out
- Delve into topics of learning that you'd like to know more about
- Work on Genealogy
- Research something at work that you need more information about or if you have a new avenue that you'd to add to a home-based business, do a little detective work on whether it would be right for you
- Research DIY projects for the home
- Engage in some online study (reading Facebook is not online study)
- If you're still in school, this is a very good day for writing a term paper or taking a test (if you studied)
- Write and/or journal
- Purchase a journal if you've been thinking about it
- This is a good day for those gathering information for an upcoming court case or for lawyers/solicitors working on a case
Sounds a bit isolated, doesn't it? 7 likes its time alone, so don't be surprised if people want time to themselves. Don't take it personal; tomorrow is a whole new vibration.