The Cancer New Moon will be visiting us tomorrow, July 4th, 2016.
If you live inside the United States, you will be celebrating Independence Day along with the New Moon's vibration.
It is said that the new Moon at 13 degrees Cancer will want us "honoring our deepest, most irrational and intimate, feelings; recognizing the sense of security and safety we derive from whatever it is we call home; allowing ourselves to accept support and offering support to others; and starting a project aimed at improving our domestic lives." (cafeastrology.com, https://cafeastrology.com/thisweekinastrology.html, July 3, 2016).
In the realm of Numerology, July 4, 2016 is a 4/11/2* vibration.
4 is the number of security, stability, the home, studies, and self-employment. 2 speaks of love, harmony, peacefulness, caring, and negotiations. And the Master Number 11 takes the power of the 2 and asks us to step out further to inspire, motivate, and encourage those around us. Don't forget to include yourself in that group as well!
With the 4/11/2* combination, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you love what you do for a living? (4, 2)
- Is your home your castle? (4, 2)
- Are you motivated by the lifestyle you live and the work you perform? (4, 11, 2)
- How can you change your lifestyle so that it becomes an inspiration to yourself and others? (11)
- Would you like to be self-employed? (4, 11, 2)
- Are you happy with your relationships (personal and business)? (4, 2)
- Are you considering getting married? (4, 11, 2) By the way, July 4th would be a great proposal day - Numerology wise.
The New Moon is a fantastic time to take out your pen and paper and write down what you want to set in motion (particularly in these categories) over the next 30 days.
Once you're done, make a Vision Board with those items on it. Hang it up where you'll view it the most, and view it often.
It's time to review our homes, relationships, work, security, and stability. Think big, and remember
Once you make a decision, the Universe conspires to make it happen.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)