October of the year is a "Heads Up" month because it gives you a preview of next year! If you enjoy yourself, you'll be experiencing more of this throughout 2017. If you don't enjoy the vibration, take note. You have the ability to figure out how to cruise through it at an easier pace.
If you're in a 22/4 Personal Year, October is a 5 Personal Month in a 22/4 Personal Year.
Two words - Sacred Space. You're getting ready for a month (and a year - 2017) of change. If you don't like the sound of that, you have three months to figure out a softer plan.
- think twice before all major decisions
- create an area of Sacred Space inside and outside your home (and use it often)
- 5 is one of the more compassionate numbers - focus on compassion
- ask for recommendations from caring friends and trusted family members
- walk cautiously with spontenaity
- take advantage of this vibration to enjoy day trips and/or a vacation
- cut down on spending
- s(he) is not your Soulmate. Wait a month or year until the vibration turns to 6 before moving in, or making a commitment
It's not a year to be feared, and you ultimately have the final say. But this year is brought to all of us in order to get back on our Destiny track. Remember, the crazier you act, the more you'll have to clean up in November or 2017.
Are you in a personal 22/4 year and wonder what 2017 is going to bring you in the way of relationships, money, relocation, new job, or promotion offers? Click Here and let's see what's coming up in the near future.
**To find your personal year for 2016, add your birth month, date, and 2016 together. Then, reduce it to one number. For example: If you were born January 26th, you will change the month to a number (January being the 1st month - December being the 12th month) as the following: 1+2+6+2+0+1+6=18; 1+8=9. If your equation adds up to 11 or 22, write it as 11/2 or 22/4.